A safe and convenient solution|
The combination of heating and cooling has long been
recognized as an effective method for treating pain, inflammation, and swelling. The VitalWrap System is the first of its
kind to provide thermal therapy paired with a unique form-fitting wrap, aiding anyone treating or experiencing chronic pain or injury.
Physicians looking for alternatives to ice packs, heat packs, heating pads, and contrast therapy baths are likely to
appreciate the flexibility and precise temperature control of the VitalWrap System. Easy to use and comfortable to wear,
the device provides a range of key benefits, including:
- Heating, moist heat, and/or cooling therapy to the affected body part at any desired temperature between 40° F and 105° F
- Anatomically designed, form-fitting wraps via a proprietary VitalWrap® providing greater fluid management to the injured area
- Continuous thermal therapy to reduce pain and discomfort, and limit dependency on pain medication
- Variable and rapidly changeable temperature control allows for optimal delivery of Contrast Therapy, as well as extended treatment sessions
- Safe and effective for both the professional practitioner and the individual user
- A portable therapy system that is affordable and easy to use at a clinic, home, or work
- Universal and specially tailored wraps that are convenient, easy to apply, and conform comfortably to major joints and muscles
- Localized temperature is of particular benefit in treating the following conditions: orthopedic conditions such as acute injuries, chronic pain, lower back pain, muscle spasm and strains; skin trauma such as abscessed, boils, bruises, burns and contusions; other medical conditions such as chronic arthritis, neuritis, phlebitis, tendonitis and I.V. infiltration; and symptoms such as infection and localized pain.
The VitalWrap system is adaptable both to patients’ daily lives and the treatment of pain and swelling following surgery, from the earliest stages of post-operative recovery through rehabilitation and recuperation at home.
Covered by insurance
When properly prescribed by a physician or qualified healthcare provider, Medicare, workers’ compensation, and many private insurance plans will cover the VitalWrap System.